University of Calcutta Results 2014 is expected to be declared on last week of November 2014. University of Calcutta result 2014 will announced soon.
CU results 2014 can be checked at: www.caluniv.ac.in
Students may check University of Calcutta results 2014 at: Corresponding Colleges or Institute or in CU itself.
You may check University of Calcutta Result 2014 at online / website also by entering your registration number.
University of Calcutta Result 2014 (Online)- You can get your results through online CU official website.
CU Result 2014 (Offline) (College/University)- you can also get your Mark sheet from your corresponding colleges. All colleges under University of Calcutta published selected probational merit list on college notice board along with exam candidate Name, Roll Number, Registration Number, Score/Marks.
Departments of University of Calcutta (CU) : -
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Result 2014
- Master of Commerce (M.Com) Result 2014
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Result 2014
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) Result 2014
- Master of Technology (M. Tech) Result 2014
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Result 2014
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Result 2014
- Master of Education (M.Ed) Result 2014
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Result 2014
- Master of Arts (MA) Result 2014
- Master of Science (M.Sc) Result 2014
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Result 2014
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) Result 2014
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS) Result 2014
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) Result 2014
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B)
- Master of Laws (LL.M)
About University of Calcutta (CU) : -
The University of Calcutta is a public state university located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India established on 24 January 1857. By foundation date, it is the first institution in South Asia to be established as a multidisciplinary and secular Western style university. Within India it is recognized as a Five Star University and a Centre with Potential for Excellence by the University Grants Commission and the National Assessment and Accreditation Council. Within all state universities all over India, this university had the highest number students who cleared the doctoral entrance eligibility exam in the sciences conducted by Government of India’s National Eligibility Test to become eligible to pursue research with full scholarship awarded by the Government of India.
Official Address of Calcutta (CU) : -
Senate House, 87 /1 College Street,